What is XLSGate
XLSgate is a middleware application to coordinate data input/output between clients (trading applications, other applications) and Microsoft Excel(TM). XLSgate makes it very easy to communicate with Excel.
Without XLSgate you would need to understand complex programming practices with Microsoft COM Objects. Moreover many client applications such as Metatrader, Tradestation, Multicharts, MathLab, Ninjatrader etc are not able to work with COM Objects. You would need to solve bugs yourself and understand complex multithreading concepts. XLSgate is your mate to solve all these problems for few dollar. Our team will solve every bug and update to latest version as soon new versions come out.
You access from any Client (for example Trading Software) through DLL to XLSApp. XLSApp is kind of multiplexer, it coordinates incoming requests and sends them to Excel. XLSApp displays several Debugging information, this way you can debug while you code yourself. XLSApp is designed to use very low resources. It needs to run in systray while you are using XLSApp. Make sure to start XLSApp before starting Client. XLSApp will manage rest for you.
- Optimised, fast and lightweight software design
- 32 & 64 bit version
- Ansi & Unicode string version
- Load & Save Excel Files
- Uses native Excel API to ensure full compatibility
- Unlimited Sheets
- Rename Sheets
- Full support for Excel Formulas, String and Values
- Button Management to interact with Excel
- XLSApp can be used as Debugger
- Ongoing maintenance to support new office versions
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 365
- Microsoft Office 32bit & 64bit versions
- Metatrader4 all builds
- Metatrader5 all builds
- Multicharts 32/64 bit
- Multicharts.NET 32/64 bit
- C# & C++
- It is compatible with every client application which can use external DLL Files. This list is just part of the compatible clients